Thursday, September 24, 2009

Never Such A Girl

Eyes so beautiful,
Smell so sweet,
Misunderstood, so I've heard from your head to your feet,
Was loved by another or so I was told,
It's hard to keep giving i the heart has turned cold,
Your smile has me thinking,
Though at times it don't show,
That it's you I'm picturing but I won't let you know,
Is it love or is it lust,
It seems too early to tell,
Is it destiny at hand or just a temporary spell,
Your kiss is amazing,
Something out of this world,
Making it hard to not say that you are my girl,
I believe in a tale that was told to me long,
That there's 2 pieces of a heart and to each person it belongs,
To mold as one and forever be one,
Through the good and bad,
To the end of life come,
I say this with meaning yet deep down I'm somewhat scared,
Can a man really love really feel like a woman really cares,
If it's true so be it,
Cause my actions will show,
With words it's not enough to just let that one know.
-Mark Llanos 2/2005

No comments:

Post a Comment